In an ideal world, I would be the best person to meet every need.
But let’s get real; I don’t pretend to be an expert in every area. I’d be doing a disservice to my clients if I did.
If you need career coaching, a presentation/workshop, or soft skills training, I’m your go-to person. If you need something else, let me recommend a few people who can help.
If you’re looking for a certified life coach, professional counselor or social worker, or another subject matter expert, check out my recommendations list below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, contact me to ask for a specific recommendation.
- Life After Teaching–A helpful site by Sarah Greesonbach for teachers/educators interested in transitioning into other careers.
- The WorkPlace Group® – My colleagues at The WorkPlace Group offer free consultation to employers who need to find, screen and hire great talent. As experts in talent acquisition and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), they assist employers with job openings for entry level, high-volume and experienced level job candidates. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to join The WorkPlace Group’s talent community.
- An Embraced Life–Leslie Ferguson Thomas, a life coach and professional counselor, offers help and advice related to everything else in life. Reach out to her for coaching/counseling services at her office, by phone, and online.
- Social Assurity–Are you the parent or teacher of high school or college students? Check out this organization’s courses which help students learn to use social media effectively and appropriately.
- Enlightened Marketing–If you’re an entrepreneur or small business owner and want help attracting better clients, my mentor’s company can help.
- Nikki Penn Counseling & Consulting–I often refer individual clients in need of assessment to Nikki Penn, a Licensed Professional Counselor with certifications to administer DISC assessments. She works with individuals and corporate clients in need of assessment services. Her research-based analyses reveal workforce strengths, weaknesses, and untapped potential to help clients meet their goals and increase success through customized interventions.