For mission-minded employers, organizations, leaders, and educational institutions:
Speaking engagements, presentations, training, workshops, executive career coaching, and professional development:
(For companies, organizations, educational institutions, agencies, and non-profit organizations: contact Bethany for a quote)
I’m grateful to partner with mission-minded organizations. I offer the following consulting and career coaching services for organizations, leaders/owners, employers, and educational institutions:
- Professional development workshops
- Executive coaching (in cohorts or individual packages)
- In-service workshops/sessions
- Training packages
- Keynote presentations and breakout sessions
- Career services departmental consulting (for higher education)
- Succession planning
(Please note: If you’re interested in creating a session or presentation but don’t see the exact material/topic listed below, complete a contact form. We can discuss tailoring a session, package, or presentation to meet your organization’s needs.)
- soft skills: communication, customer service, critical thinking, writing skills, critical reading skills, conflict management, problem solving, decision making, collaboration and teamwork, responsibility, leadership and management, followership, listening, work ethic, professionalism, time management
- how to teach soft skills (to Gen Z, in the workplace, or in the classroom)
- Gen Z and the job search (research-based presentation)
- social media management (for individuals or corporations/organizations)
- workplace improvement: communication, teamwork, customer service, conflict management, mentorship, etc.
- resume writing/cover letter writing
- job search basics and strategies, including job application tips, application tracking systems (ATS), resume and interview strategies, reference checks, etc.
- how to successfully change careers
- how to successfully seek and earn promotions
- how to seek and earn promotions within career services
- how to seek and earn promotions within recruiting and human resources
- choosing a college major/degree plan
- understanding Generation Z and collaborating across generations in the workplace
- mentorship: why mentoring matters, developing a mentoring program, how to mentor others
- interview preparation: mock interviews, sample interview questions, researching employers, understanding how to prepare and practice for various types of interviews and common interview questions, avoiding major interview blunders, eliminating nervousness during your interview
- Communication skills: writing in the workplace, oral communication (including public speaking/presentation skills), non-verbal communication, writing for social media
- customer service and conflict prevention & resolution
- critical thinking, reading, and writing skills
- collaboration and teamwork
- professional networking
- personal branding (branding statements, bios, elevator pitch, social media, etc.)
- executive coaching (individualized or in small groups) for managers, leaders, and small business owners on any of the topics mentioned above. I also created tailored executive coaching packages to address your specific management problems and needs. Contact me for details/quotes.
- Contact me to schedule your session today.
Webinars and online courses
DIY Resume Refresh Workshop for teachers transitioning to other careers (webinar)
This webinar was recorded live March 27, 2018. At 1 hour and 26 minutes in length, it’s chock full of fabulous content and Q & A and features two experts: myself and Sarah Greesonbach, founder of Life After Teaching. You’ll learn how to write a concise branding statement for the top of your resume, how to beef up your experience and truly transfer your skills from education to other industries, and the why & how of hard & soft skills on resumes. If you’re currently working as a teacher and are considering leaving the field of education, purchasing this webinar is a great idea if you want to revise your resume yourself. For $35, it’s a steal. PURCHASE WEBINAR HERE.
For more details on webinars for teachers pursuing other careers or to learn about the Life After Teaching e-book, visit LifeAfterTeaching.com.
Other career coaching services
To inquire about other career coaching services or to request a custom package for yourself or someone you love, contact me today.
Ready to pursue soft skills solutions?
Contact Bethany to set up a free consultation by phone.